11 March 2006

St. Patrick's party

What can I say? I just can't get enough of Manhattan. We did another little tour of the city today-upper Manhattan. We did the Central Park thing. The only thing that sucked, once again, was the fact that we couldn't find a stupid bathroom. We walked from Penn station (around 34th street) north of Central Park (around 82nd street), and still couldn't find a bathroom. We walked through the park several times and finally stumbled upon a bathroom-thank God. I thought for sure I was going to burst.

We got back on the train to go back to the island around sunset. We had to go back to the apartment, shower, and head to the fire department for the St. Patrick's Day party.

The party was actually quite large. When I got my wristband, my number was already 1400. Wow. All that at a volunteer department. We had a good time, had a few drinks and headed home just after midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click headline for top content from Firehouse.Com
The Web's Community & Resource
for Fire, Rescue, EMS & Safety