03 July 2006

I missed the big one today. I ended up sitting at the station twiddling my thumbs while everyone else was out having fun. They came back three hours later. I got to clean the rig. I spent the morning cleaning. That was about it.

I can't wait for August. Well, I guess I can. Because after August comes September and then winter. Yuck. I wish we had this weather all year long.

Life is crazy. All I do is work. Literally. I got job to job, with maybe a couple of hours in between if I am lucky. I guess it's all right though. I want to go on vacation in August, so I better start saving.

Some days I feel like I am stuck in a vacuum. Nothing seems to change. I do the same things over and over again. Maybe I am in the making of the movie "Groundhog Day II." Something has got to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click headline for top content from Firehouse.Com
The Web's Community & Resource
for Fire, Rescue, EMS & Safety