16 May 2006

Packing

Nothing good to write about. I have spent almost the entire day packing up my apartment. I think it's safe to say that I have accumulated a ton of crap since I moved in a year ago. Thank God I don't have much furniture or this would me a total nightmare. I have almost everything done...almost.

My house is another story. I have to be out of the apartment on Sunday. My house still doesn't have any interior walls. Or electricity. Or plumbing for that matter. I am in big trouble. Also spelled Homeless. Yeah. I'll have to pick up overtime so I have somewhere to sleep :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moving totally sucks! Just keep thinking about what it will look like when it's all finished, it will totally be worth it.

12:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click headline for top content from Firehouse.Com
The Web's Community & Resource
for Fire, Rescue, EMS & Safety