26 January 2006

Blah

I have done absolutely nothing all day. Let's see...um...I think I did some laundry, took a nap, and took another nap. That is basically it. I came into work at 2000. All I have done is check out the ambulance. Hopefully we get a call soon. For some reason if we get a call it is either between 2200 and 2300 or 0245 and 0330. I haven't had too many in between those time frames. It is really weird. Oh well. I made a half ass attempt at making a lasagna thing in the microwave, but I guess I must really suck at cooking because I nearly ruined it. The cheese didn't seem to be melting...oh well. It tasted okay. Now I sit and wait, as usual. Maybe I will finally get a call. I can't remember my last shift there when we actually got one. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click headline for top content from Firehouse.Com
The Web's Community & Resource
for Fire, Rescue, EMS & Safety