29 March 2006

Barely making it

I barely made it out of bed. I am thinking about setting up a cot in the bathroom. It would lessen my response time to the porcelain god. I feel like I'm dying. I am definitly not a good patient. I refuse everything. My doctor sent me for tests, etc. She tried to admit me. I refused. She said if I vomit anymore I need to go to the ER. I still haven't gone. I think my blood pressure is slowly dropping. I can't focus my eyes and I constantly feel dizzy and shaky. This is what I think of when I say "circling the drain." I think I am right by the hole. I don't think I am circling anymore. Yuck. Anything would be better than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click headline for top content from Firehouse.Com
The Web's Community & Resource
for Fire, Rescue, EMS & Safety