10 April 2006

Realization

I realized today that I got a shitty house. I mean I knew it needed work, but come on! This sucks. Just about everything that could be wrong with a house is wrong with this one. I was thinking about just donating it to the fire house so we can do live burn training. Ha. That would be the day.

It seems like I will never get the place into good enough shape to actually live in it. Damn it. The only good thing I found out after tearing apart the ceiling is that my inner walls aren't load bearing. Only the outside walls are. So, basically, I am free to move any walls I want inside.

I would give all the details, but I am too upset right now. I might just break something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click headline for top content from Firehouse.Com
The Web's Community & Resource
for Fire, Rescue, EMS & Safety