27 December 2005

Airplane-phobia

You may have noticed that I have changed quite a few things in my blog. A friend of mine was just fired from his job because of his blog. His supervisors stumbled upon his blog, and because he mentioned specifics about his job (company name) and had his picture posted, they had enough to fire him for it. The day that I deleted the pictures off of my blog he did the same-removing anything that could reveal where he worked, etc. I guess it was too late because his supervisor had printed copies of his blog before it was changed.

I have realized that I must be very careful as to what I include in this blog. I think I have done a pretty good job of keeping my identity a secret since I deleted the pictures. I have also changed my profile to keep my identity somewhat more of a "secret."

Anyways, today was another pretty boring day. I am really starting to get psyched about New York. I really need to start figuring out what I need to pack. I am paranoid, as I stated in my previous post about the airplane ride. I packed my first aid kit that I have to bring with. It includes some stuff like band aids and gauze, a bare-bones OB kit, and a CPR kit including a BVM. I think I am completely overreacting, but I would rather be prepared than stuck with doing CPR without a BVM, or having a woman in labor and not having the essentials. Yeah, I just can't help myself.

So, now that I am completely finished overreacting, I am going to go pack normal things-like clothes :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Phobia and Anxiety Blog said...

flying is fun...

05:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click headline for top content from Firehouse.Com
The Web's Community & Resource
for Fire, Rescue, EMS & Safety